Wes Neese is accomplished at teaching West Coast Swing dancing. LIKE us for info on events, classes and FREE lessons! West Coast Swing is exciting! West Coast Swing Level 1
Schedule: Days: Monday Thursday
Time: 5:30pm-7:00pm 8:30 pm- 10:00
About West Coast Swing
West Coast Swing is a sexy and smooth swing style that can be danced to R&B, Blues, top-40 and Contemporary Hip-Hop music sounds, disco and even country music. West Coast Swing’s roots are from Lindy Hop but are enhanced with unique California style.
Slick, sexy, and smooth, this partner dance will have you twisting away on any dance floor. The real fun of West Coast Swing is improvising and freely moving to the feel of the music. Beginners can easily master its basic steps, while advanced dancers will be enthralled with creating clever tricks and new moves.
In this 4 week class you’ll learn the basics of West Coast Swing you’ll quickly learn all the basics of the dance so you will be able to enjoy dance time on the floor in no time!
Thursday Nights 10:00 pm – 11:00 pm Class Social Dancing
• 6 count and 8 count basics and development of footwork
• Introduction to dance connection and dynamic connection drills
• How to lead skills for West Coast Swing social dancing
• How to develop your partnering skills and lead/follow effectively
• How to find the Beat and Tempo of your favorite dance music
• Learn passes, turns, whips roll-ins and start spinning techniques
• Over a
Frequently Asked Questions
Places You Should Consider
Add to My Connections