Mar 8, 2018 | 9:00 AM | Thursday
Overview: Gender Sensitivity is the act of being aware of the ways people think about gender, so that individuals rely less on assumptions about traditional and outdated views on the roles of men and women.
Start on : March 8, 2018 9:00 AM Thursday
End on : March 8, 2018 4:30 PM Thursday
Gender Sensitivity training is becoming increasingly popular with many institutions, as a way to improve the quality of relief and development work. The negative effects of ignoring gender issues are now widely acknowledged.
By gender sensitivity, we mean the level of awareness, appreciation of the need to maintain at reasonable levels the gender differentiation between the male and female. A gender-sensitive program begins with the formulation of aims and objectives that are relevant to both women and men.
- To increase gender knowledge.
- To develop an understanding as a way to change behavior.
- To offer new skills for gender sensitivity.
- To provide participants with a better understanding of the attitudes of men and women.
- To develop a better understanding of the term gender.
- To examine notions of the nature, origin, extent and effects of gender.
Category: Classes / Courses | Professional Training | Classes, Courses & Workshops.
Price: Gender Sensitivity Training - USD 285.00.