PCMH Congress is a 4-day meeting of quality care professionals, focused on practical education and insight around Patient-Center Medical Home. September 23-26, 2020 at the Hyatt Regency Dallas.
Join 1,000 of your health quality peers, along with 70+ faculty with real-world PCMH Experience, to earn 30+ Credits /20 MOCs and experience a valuable face-to-face opportunity to connect with your PCMH community. Learn more about how the patient-centered model care improves care quality and the patient experience and explore successful strategies for achieving and sustaining PCMH recognition for medical homes from any care setting.
Who Will Benefit from Attending PCMH Congress?
• Practice Managers and Staff
• Quality Managers
• Health Care Consultants
• Physicians, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, and Allied Health Professionals
• Federally Qualified Health Centers
• Health IT Professionals
• PCMH Certified Content Experts
• Medical Residents, Fellows, and Emerging Clinicians
• And anyone else engaged in the recognition process
PCMH IS THE MOST IMPORTANT DELIVERY SYSTEM INNOVATION OF THE PAST 30 YEARS.
Why you should attend?
• Receive tips, tools, and ideas to apply right away through interactive conference sessions tailored to your organization’s needs.
• Engage one-on-one with leading PCMH experts who can assist in answering critical questions.
• Network with peers from around the country who can share insight into common challenges and offer potential solutions.
Prices: USD 99.00 - USD 2999.00
Speakers: Michael S. Barr, MD, MBA, MACP, FRCP - Executive Vice President, Quality Measurement and Research Group, NCQA, David Nash, MD, MBA - Founding Dean Emeritus, Jefferson College of Population Health, Thomas Jefferson University, Patricia Marine Barrett, MHSA, PCMH CCE - Former Vice President of Product Design and Support, NCQA and many more.
Premier Event Photos
Upcoming Events at Hyatt Regency Dallas
The Power of Prevention featuring Laura Baugh
at Hyatt Regency Dallas
Join the Recovery Resource Center as they present a morning with former LPGA golfer, Laura Baugh. Attendees will enjoy Laura’s story of recovery via theater-style seating to maintain appropriate social distancing with a takeaway boxed lunch.