Upcoming Events at
Apr 7, 2018 | 11:00 AM | Saturday
Lowest Greenville Collective is hosting a full day celebration to showcase everything the bustling strip has to offer. Starting at 11 a.m., the jam-packed schedule features something for everyone.
Start on : April 7, 2018 11:00 AM Saturday
End on : April 8, 2018 2:00 AM Sunday
• Toasted Coffee + Kitchen: Build Your Own Toast, 4pm, $10.
• Yucatan Taco Stand: Build Your Own Nacho Bar 12-2pm; tequila tastings 4-6pm.
• Crisp Salad Co: Vinaigrette 101 Class.
• Wells Fargo: “Hands on Banking” Spin the Wheel Activity, 11am-1pm.
• 504 Bar & Grill: 90s DJ; plus food and drink specials.
• Pet Supplies Plus: Free one pound bag of bulk dog treats.
• Blind Butcher: Old Fashion Cocktail Seminar.
• Greenville Avenue Pizza Company: “Slay for a Day.” Wear a Pizza Slayer holster, throw some dough, win prizes.
• Company Café: Balloon artist, 11am-1pm.
• Joy Macarons: Interactive painting experience with local artist, Melissa Ellis.
• Single Wide: Stoned Soul Saturday, 4-8pm; Away from the Numbers, 10pm-2 am.
• The Libertine: Liquor infusion classes, 12-2pm, $10/person, must book in advance at 214-824-7900.
• Bullzerk: Print your own T-shirt, $23.
• Gung Ho: Rum Tasting and Cocktail Class, 1-3pm, $20/person.
• HG Sply Co: Grow Your Own Herbs Class, 2-4pm, free; Liquor Infusion Class, 1pm and 3pm, $10/ person.
• PARADIGM Gym: 30 second Calorie Assault Bike Challenge; male and female winners receive three month Platinum Plus Membership.
• Bonafide Barber Shop: $25 haircuts in front of HG Sply/Gung Ho.
• Four Day Weekend: Improv games and tour of the theater.
• Truck Yard: Carnival style games for Truck Yard swag.
• Ragin Crab: Cajun Fry Sampling, 11am-2pm, free; Flavor Tour of Louisiana, all day, $18.95/person; Learn to Peel and Eat Crawfish, all day, $9.99/person